Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Look, Old Ideas


I like this template much better. When I started the blog I didn't really look at all the templates available, and took the first one that seemed different from the browns I was seeing in other blogs here. However, the more I thought about it the more I figured that frogs are green so I needed green rather than pink in my blog. I didn't like the lime green backgrounds in some of the other templates and then voila I found this one. So, it has a little lime green but not a lot of it and I'm likeing the dark seafoam I guess you'd call it.


I like the quiet here. Nobody bothering me. I can think and say what I dang well want to, and nobody can stop me. LOL.



I think I better find some frog graphics. LOL

2 comments:

  1. this one is pretty nice for a standard template! and yep, you needs some frogs!

    Blogger templates besides the standards have to be uploaded; its a process, let me tellya and some do not manipulate right. I wanted one with tabs in it, you know for funnies, family, just downright weird, and bitch blogging! but I have yet to figure out how to get that done, its quite complicated! The one I'm using was quite a conquest! Why can't they just make one with EVERYTHING perfect and uploaded without EXTRA work, just insert, and hit save, and wallah! perfect, but nooooooooooo! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sticking with the standard templates. This one suits me fine thanks. LOL.

    I'm too challenged to upload my own. Can't you just see me trying it and blowing up Blogger? LOL

    ReplyDelete